Carrot Paratha Recipe - Carrot Chapathi - Carrot Roti for Kids:Carrot Paratha/Carrot Chapathi is a very healthy recipe and of course it has mild sweetness because of the carrots. So, there is no wonder that carrot paratha is one of the favorite lunchbox recipe for many kids. Carrot chapathi with simple onion raitha, capsicum raitha or amla raitha is a tasty, filling and healthy great dinner too. When I do not have time to prepare side dish, I simply choose carrot paratha as it is very easy to prepare and at the same time it is healthy too.
Side dish suggestions: Side dish is not mandatory for carrot paratha. Any raitha can be a great side dish for it. My favorites raitha accompaniments for carrot paratha are capsicum raitha and amla raitha. You can check the recipes by clicking the above links. Kids might love to have it with jam.
Perfect for: Carrot Paratha/Carrot Chapathi is great lunchbox, kids, breakfast and dinner recipes. Sometimes when your kid does not have breakfast, you can pack it in their snacksbox too :)
Other paratha recipes you might need to look - Phulka, Masala Chapathi, Gobi Paratha, Brocolli Paratha, Cheese Paratha, Tortilla and Paneer Wrap.
Now, let us see how to make carrot paratha.
Carrot Paratha Recipe - Carrot Chapathi - Carrot Roti for Kids:
Carrot Paratha Recipe - Carrot Chapathi - Carrot Roti for Kids
Prep Time: 15 mins | Cook time: 5 Mins | Makes: 5
Recipe Category : Main course
- Wheat Flour - 200g
- Carrot - 2 medium size grated
- Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp - 1 tsp as you wish
- Garam Masala Powder - 1 tsp(reduce the quantity for kids)
- Salt- As required
- Curd - 1 tbsp
- Oil - AS required
1. Take a wide bowl. Add wheat flour, grated carror, jeera/cumin seeds, curd, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well and add water little by little. Make a soft and non sticky dough like the usual chapathi dough. Use little oil if the dough is sticky.
Serve hot with your favorite side dish of your choice.