Homemade Kinder Joy Recipe:I have tried my best to make a dessert similar to Kinder Joy. Though I have not followed the exact ingredients of Kinder Joy, I tried my best to mimic it at least to impress my kid. Kinder Joy is every kid's favorite at least for the surprise toy. Kids check the toy first before eating the chocolate. My kid loves Kinder Joy. Whenever I get Amul cream at home, I make this homemade Kinder Joy.
Though Kinder Joy is expensive, parents have to buy it just because the kids love it. Kinder joy claims that they use quality ingredients. Quality comes at a cost.
I have used corn flakes and chocos to create the chocolate balls.You can be more creative and use cocoa powder and few other ingredients to create the chocolate balls. I find it to be the simplest way at least for me.
I usually keep Kellogs Corn Flakes and Chocos at home. When I run out of time to send my kid to school, I give corn flakes. If he wakes up very late, he does not like to eat idli, dosa or similar breakfasts. Instead, he likes to have some light one. I give him orange or dried fruits along with it.
Even if you are someone who does not stock corn flakes and chocos, you can get small packs in market and try it out.
Here is the homemade kinder joy recipe to delight your kids. Let us see how to make kinder joy at home. And yes, a dessert that is called as 'Kinder Joy' at least by my kid.
Homemade Kinder Joy Recipe With step by step instructions and photos - How to make Kinder Joy at home?
1. Powder sugar in a mixie. If your cream is not thick, filter it using a tea filter and take only thick fresh cream. Take a mixing bowl. Add low fat cream, milk powder, powdered sugar and vanilla essence. Beat them well with a spoon. This is our cream base for the homemade kinder joy.
Grind Sugar and corn flakes in a mixie and make a coarse powder. Keep it aside.
Grind chocos separately and make a coarse powder. Add half of the powder to the sugar cornflakes mixture. Keep the rest aside.
Add the melted little by little to the sugar and corn flakes mixture and make small balls. If the balls are not breaking, add more butter.
Once the balls are ready, grease your palm with coconut oil and gently shape them smoothly. Roll the balls over the plain chocos powder we have kept. Coat the balls well. Now our chocolate balls are ready.
Take a small bowl. Place the cream base first. Take 2 chocolate balls and keep it on the cream. Serve it.
- Also check more snacks recipes for kids.
1. I always minimum amount of sugar. You can adjust the quantity of sugar according to your preference.
2. The measurements might have to be varied based on the size you want. After trying it once, you will come to know how much you want exactly to prepare for your need.
3. Even if there is any leftover of cream or chocolate balls, do not worry. It is tasty to eat as such.