I always love to add new decor items at my home. In the same time, I have to agree that it is not possible to keep everything in right place when we have little kids at home. However, it is quite difficult to refrain me from buying certain decor products. One such product is an indoor water fountain.
I have placed it in my guest bedroom currently as my kid's very little naughty kids come to play at home very frequently:) But this didn't stop me from buying this beautiful Ganesh Water fountain when I saw it in Lifestyle Store located in Phoenix Mall, Velachery, Chennai. If you can place it in your living room, I am sure that everyone will be attracted by this beautiful water fountain. I will move it to my living room when my kid and his friends grow up:)
MRP - Rs.3,995
Offer Price - Rs.2,395
Imported by - Lifestyle International Private Ltd.
Is Investing in an indoor water fountain really worth?
- According to Vaastu Shastra and Feng Shui(ancient Chinese Interior design science), running water is considered as a great asset to the home. It is being recommended to place it in North/North East.
- It is very soothing and relaxing. It brings visually calming effect.
- Uplifts the home decor instantaneously.
- No wastage of water. We have to fill a small water tank located at the bottom of the water fountain in most of the cases. I was suggested to change water only twice a week.
- It is a one-time investment. Yes, you have to invest when it is broken. But the chances are rare and it is in your hands.
- Most of the indoor water fountains come with a motor that can be easily replaced. But you have to ensure about it before buying.
- It does not consume more power if it can work with power supply too. Fountains which work only with batteries might hit your pocket.
Thinks to keep in mind while buying Indoor Water fountain:
- Check the input of the water fountain. Some fountains work only with the batteries. If it can work with power supply too, then it is great and recommended. Check the wire length.
- Check whether it has LED light installed. It will look better and definitely add elegance to the water fountain.
- Check the measurements carefully. Otherwise, you will end up buying a smaller size which might disappoint you.
- Check whether it comes with a warranty.
- Most of the indoor water fountains come in a Polyresin material which is breakable. So, keep it away from babies and little kids.
If you have a desire to buy a water fountain, buy it without any second thought. Do not hesitate to spend extra bucks if you can get a bigger water fountain if you do not have space constraint. Even if I switch it off, my kid is switching it on:) I have made a video for you to check out its real performance alive.