I have used orange juice to get orange color jelly. Similarly, you can use water melon, grapes, papaya and musk melon to get different flavor of jellies in different colors.
All Natural Agar Agar Jelly Recipe:
Agar Agar - 1 tsp tightly packed
Water - 1/4 cup
Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
Sugar - 1/8 cup
- Mix orange juice and sugar. Keep it ready.
- Clean agar agar and squeeze the excess water.
- Heat water in a pan. Add Agar Agar and boil till it dissolves completely in water and becomes a syrup.
- Add orange juice to the pan and stir well.
- Switch off the stove till the mixture turns to a syrup consistency.
- Pour it in a big bowl or into small bowls as desired to set the jelly.
- As the mixture cools down, it will turn to a jelly consistency.
- Keep it in refrigerator and serve it chilled.