Hibiscus Leaves and flowers for Hair - Hibiscus Hair Pack:Hibiscus is one of the most effective natural treatment for your hair. A very big hibiscus plant is there at my mom's house. There is no one who leaves our home without appreciating the beauty of the plant. The lady who is running parlor nearby home often gives me natural remedies as she knows I do not go to her except for eye brows threading. She is a good friend of me. She used to come and collect a lot of hibiscus leaves and flowers from my home. She only told me to use hibiscus leaves and flowers for hair at least twice a week.
When you use hibiscus leaves and flowers for your hair continuously(say at least twice a week), the hibiscus hair pack
- Reduces hair fall
- Promotes hair growth
- Prevents premature graying
- Conditions the hair well
- Improves the hair texture
How to make Hibiscus Leaves and Hibiscus Flowers Hair Pack for hair at home:
Ingredients for Homemade Hibiscus Leaves & Flower Hair Pack:
Hibiscus Flowers - 2 Min
Hibiscus Leaves - 8 to 10 Min
Fenugreek seeds - 2 tbsp(Optional)
Note: The above measurements is for very short and thin hair. You have to use more no of hibiscus leaves and flowers according to your hair length and thickness.
How to make the homemade hibiscus hair pack at home?
1. Clean the hibiscus flowers and leaves well with clean water thrice. Drain the excess water.
2. Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight or for 4 hours till the fenugreek seeds gets softened and soaked well. It is good to soak the night before. Drain the excess water.
3. Add hibiscus flowers, leaves, fenugreek seeds and grind well. Add very little water if required. As you are going to apply this pack on your head and leave it for 20 minutes, the pack should not be watery. It should be in paste consistency. Now, the hibiscus hair pack is ready to use. Apply on your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse well. You can use a mild shampoo or homemade shikakai to wash your hair.
4. You can apply this hair pack twice a week. There is no harm or side effects as it is purely natural.
1. You can add thick curd before applying. Make sure that the paste should not become watery.
2. I have added fresh Aloe vera gel extracted directly from the Aloe plant at my home. I added this while grinding.
3. Give enough time for methi seeds to get soaked. Sometimes, I make it in a hurry and the seeds would not get mixed very well. So, plan ahead and soak. You can skip fenugreek seeds too.
4. You can add Reeta(soapnut) also to make hibiscus shampoo.
Knowing the benefits of Hibiscus leaves and flowers for hair, you should be ready to make your own hibiscus hair pack now.