Vicco Turmeric Cream Review - Vicco Turmeric Face Cream:
I love Vicco turmeric cream mainly because it is an ayurvedic preparation. People who apply face creams daily can try their hands on Vicco turmeric cream since it is purely natural. If you like it, you are lucky as you can protect from a lot of harmful chemicals from other creams.
Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream Ingredients:
Vicco Turmeric cream is a combination of turmeric and sandalwood oil. Turmeric is not something new and it has been used in India for centuries for its health and beauty benefits. Turmeric is good for acne, acne scars treatment, pimples. It is also very good for getting your skin glowing. Turmeric has a lot of health benefits for skin. Sandalwood oil is a cooling ingredient for face. The cream has a nice fragrance because of the sandalwood oil. But it might not be liked by everyone.
Vicco Turmeric Cream is completely free of animal derived ingredients. Vicco turmeric cream's ingredients are completely natural and safe. Do you know that all the Vicco products are ayurvedic medicines manufactured under approved FDA license?
Vicco Turmeric Cream Review:
The cream is a little bit thick in texture and not runny. It is slight yellowish in color. The fragrance is little bit strong at least for me. As it is ayurvedic preparation, you cannot expect the best fragrance from it. It is not too harsh to reject the cream at all. I am okay to bear with it as long as it is natural.
The cream comes in a normal tube packaging. It is better to wrap in a plastic cover before carrying anywhere. As the smell is little bit stronger, your dresses and handbags can carry the fragrance for a long time if you spill it accidentally.
The application is not very easy. You need to massage it on your skin to give a nice finish. Vicco turmeric leaves a slight yellowish look on your skin because of the turmeric. You cannot expect whitening effect like whitening creams. Upon regular application, you can get a glowing skin naturally.
It works on pimples, blemishes, acne, acne scars and other common skin orders. But you need to apply it continuously for some months to see the visible results. Do not expect your skin to be clear and glowing after applying for just few weeks. It is better to use it for at least 2-3 months before coming to a conclusion whether the cream works for you or not. If your skin is allergic to turmeric, you cannot use it unfortunately as turmeric is one of the main ingredients in the cream.
Nowadays I have kept Vicco turmeric ayurvedic cream for daily use. If I am going out for any special occasions, I either use Ponds White Beauty Cream or Fair & Lovely cream. When I was working, I used to apply the Ponds White Beauty cream or Fair & Lovely creams only. But now I am someone who concentrates on the ingredients also. As I am 30 now, I am a little bit matured in carefully choosing the products that are health friendly.
When I use the chemical creams, I used to think twice before applying. I limit myself from using it very frequently. When I am at home, I feel better leaving the skin free from the creams. But I felt some kind of attention is required for face even If I stay at home. I find the Vicco Turmeric cream to be the best cream for face that is available with natural ingredients. Since I do not find any harm in using the vicco turmeric, I am feeling free to use it even twice a day without bothering too much.
Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream Pros:
1. Ayurvedic medicine. Far better and safer than the chemical creams in the long run. If you are someone who applies face cream on daily basis, you can rely on this Vicco turmeric skin cream.
2. Not very expensive.
3. Goodness of turmeric and sandalwood oil. Both the ingredients are very good for face and trusted by many generations in India.
4. Give slight yellowish look to face. Some might not like the yellow shaded look it give. But some people might like it as it gives a glowing look to the face.
5. Gives matte finish. Again the finish might not be favorite for everyone. Some of you might not like it.
6. Vicco turmeric cream does not leave a white painting look like other whitening creams. Some of you might want to have a whitening look. If you are one of them, you might not like this cream. It would not satisfy your need.
7. Good for the overall health of your skin.
8. Good ayurvedic remedy for pimples and acnes in the form of a cream. But you need to apply it continuously to see the results. You have to use it for at least 2-3 months to see whether you can rely on this cream for lifetime.
9. Vicco turmeric can be used by both men and women.
Vicco Turmeric Skin Cream Cons:
1. The smell of the Vicco turmeric is little bit harsh with the powerful concentration. Sometimes I get sneezing if I accidentally apply more cream under the nose.
2. Takes sometime to settle down on skin.
3. The Vicco turmeric cream is not very light and not very easy to apply. You need to massage it litte more but not too much.
4. People who have allergy to turmeric or sandalwood cannot use Vicco turmeric cream. But this condition is very rare.
5. No instant results on acne, acne scars and pimples. You need to apply continuously to see the visible results.
6. You might get slight burning sensation when you use the Vicco turmeric cream on pimples. I guess it is a sign that it is working on it. But I am not very sure about it. When I apply turmeric on pimples or injuries, I get burning sensation sometimes. So, I am taking this as a good sign for me.
7. Not everyone would like the fragrance of Vicco turmeric cream. Since it is an ayurvedic medicine, you cannot expect a pleasant fragrance that everyone loves. The fragrance of Vicco turmeric cream is a combination of turmeric and sandalwood oil.
Vicco turmeric cream Side Effects:I do not face any side effects of using vicco turmeric cream. I never noticed any new pimples after using this. In fact it helps in healing the acne and prevent pimple from coming up.
Hope you like the article 'Vicco Turmeric Cream Review - Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic Cream'. Please let us know your review of Vicco Turmeric Ayurvedic cream. If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.