Here are some basic tips from me for choosing the items for different birthday party themes.
A Birthday without cake? No one can ever imagine it. You do not need to spend a huge budget on a cake. Some people are wasting a huge amount of money in buying cakes. But they
- Never do any experiment by buying any new flavors if you are inviting guests.
- As the kid is just one-year-old, it might not have any preferences or specific about any themes. Be wise in choosing a good cake within your budget.
- Plan and buy the required quantity of cake. Do not order more and end up in wasting a lot.
- It is good to have a single candle instead of going with multiple candles. It creates a lot of mess and might spoil the cake too.
- It is good to choose a numbered candle. It looks neat and elegant.
- Buy a tall candle to avoid creating a mess with the cake.
- Try to stick with only 2 colors of balloons. Buying balloons in a lot of colors might not look good. White and Blue is the traditional combination that goes very well for birthday parties.
- Do not hang the balloons where kids have easy access.
- Have some blown spare balloons. Few kids might cry to get the balloons.
- Try to buy a poster in bright colors. A lite color post might not look attractive.
- Make sure that the poster has the baby name printed on it. It will be easy for the guest to wish your baby.
- Making a collage of your baby photos is a very good idea.
- Choose a Banner with a message.
- Make sure that you have a banner for welcoming the guests near the entrance of the party hall.
- It is good to choose a glowing banner that makes the party hall more attractive.
- Hats are the easiest way to make the kids happier.
- Make sure to distribute the hats before the cake cutting time. You can avoid the last minute chaos.
- Make sure you have sufficient quantity of hats. Otherwise, you might need to spend time in resolving the disputes among the kids.
- Party poppers can make any simple birthday party a grand one.
- Some party poppers make a huge sound. If your baby is afraid of it, try to deviate him/her.
- Avoid it if you feel that the baby might get afraid of it. It might spoil your baby's mood and might start crying.
- Give this job to an adult or matured kid to avoid troubles.
- Ask them to read the instructions carefully.
- Instruct the parents of kids on how to protect the kids.
- A good quality paper plates and cups are must buy for any birthday party.
- Make sure that you have enough stock of the plates and cups.
- It is good to have plastic spoons to avoid guests running to washrooms.
- There is a lot of options available nowadays like Rope Lights, Laser Lights, Disco Lights and so on.
- If you are spending a huge amount on buying lights, make sure that you get a good quality one that can be used for a long time.
Not everyone has easy access to the above party supplies. Even if you can find a shop, you might not be able to find different varieties. Instead of spending a huge amount for the third parties to buy your desired party supplies, you can now order the birthday party supplies at DholDhamaka.
Advantages of ordering Party supplies at DholDhamaka:
- Free shipping for all the orders above Rs.250.
- You can order from the comfort of your home.
- You do not need to pay any additional amount for labors when you can buy on your own.
- Huge varieties of party supplies are available.
- You can buy the products on discounted price.
- Get your order delivered at your doorstep.