Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 Day 1 Workout Review:
I started Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 yesterday. I was already doing Yoga Warm up and 5-6 sets of Surya Namaskars and breathing exercises at least thrice a week for more than 3 months. After a short break, I feel that I am ready for some high intensity workout as my son's school will reopen very soon. I will get more time than before as he will be on full-day school as he is going to Senior KG. I get to know that there are some people who already saw notable weight loss from Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 2.0 and 3.0. I did not want to start with the earlier ones as Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 is going on currently. Though I am a little late to start, I love to take this challenge as I am not very late.
Youtube Link for Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 Day 1 video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPWdZ1l9zE4
Note: My aim is not to lose more weight nor attaining size zero:) I just want to have a disciplined and organized workout. I don't mind losing few kgs:)
Why I chose Bikini Body Mommy 5.0 Challenge workout?
Apart from portion control and cutting down the amount of sugar, I feel that I cannot do anything more with the diet. I had tried in GM diet before and got good results. But I feel that I cannot do it now.
Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 takes a maximum of 20 minutes per day. I feel it is not difficult to take it up.
Many women I know are taking part in Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0.
There are people who lost good amount of weight with earlier Bikini Body Mommy Challenges.
I personally believe that I can lose weight even without following any strict diet control. Still I am planning to concentrate a bit on portion control and reduced sugar consumption.
I love following Briane Christine. I never get bored with her. She is the founder of the Bikini Body Mommy workout program. Check full details - http://www.bikinibodymommy.com.
Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 Day 1 Review:
My overall experience:
BBM 5.0 Day 1:
Speed Squats - 30
High Knees - 87
Push Ups - 25
Squat Jumps - 24
Triceps Dips - 30
Burpees - 19
Alt Lunges - 24
Elbow Plank - 40 seconds
I could have better numbers if I had planned well before. I started few exercises very late after the timer started. I sweat a lot:)
Speed Squats, High Knees, Elbow plank were easier for me to do.
High Knees were kind of okay.
Push ups, Burpees and Squat Jumps were little harder for me.
Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 Day 1 Result:
Though I don't have any result in terms of weight and inches loss, my thigh muscles are sore. I felt difficult to sit down without some support. When I woke up in the middle of night when my kid asked me for water, it was difficult for me to get up. I thought that I might not be able to do Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 Day 2. But I did it today successfully. Check out my next post on Bikini Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 Day 2. It will be published very soon.
- Please note that your body is flexible to do the exercises. If you are entirely new for workouts or not flexible, you should start doing simple work outs or yoga to increase your flexibility.
- Check out all the exercises beforehand and try doing 1-2 steps of each exercise so that you do not feel difficult to follow the video and work out with her.
- Have a cup or bottle of water ready. Take only sips and do not drink more than required.
- Have a face towel ready as you might sweat a lot.
- If you can follow and do along with her, you do not need a timer. Otherwise you need a timer.
- Have a paper or notebook and pen ready to note down the numbers.
- Start counting properly from the beginning. Otherwise you might miss.
- I recommend not to do this work out in empty stomach. At least have a cup of milk or coffee half an hour before if you doing early in the morning. If you are doing it in the middle of the day, give proper gap(2-3 hours) after the meal.
Are you taking this Bikin Body Mommy Challenge 5.0 aka BBM 5.0? Come and share your numbers, results, feedbacks and experiences with me in the comment section.
If you like this blog, subscribe with your email address and like us on facebook in the side bar to get instant updates on the posts.